Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 8:56 PM

Heyya ! I'm out of photos so i choose this photo instead , randomly choose la .
So currently texting with Baby , facebook-ing and tumblr-ing . Super bored seyh , i told Baby that i want to meet him tmr , but he say tuesday . I cannot lah Bhy , sigh . I miss you so freaking badly you know ? So Baby is in work now , having lecture about i don't know what . Nevermind , forget about it . Maybe will be accompanying Yana to the doctor's cause of her eyes is badly swollen , drink MORE water , eat MORE fruits and vegetables okay babe ? I miss you freaking badly too :(
So i don't know what so say already , mind blank totally blank . At imesh just now , i kena kacau by matrep sesat , babi dia betol . Luckily got prepaid , if got no prepaid i cannot complain to Baby about what happen . Pheww , Baby gave me a so called 'lecture' about that matrep sesat .
He told me alot of times about not to entertain such people especially horny ones , like damn irritating you know . Tsk , i don't want to talk about it anymore laa . Make my blood go upp only .
Okay lah , that's all kay ? Bye , takecare and iloveyou people
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 8:56 PM

Heyya ! I'm out of photos so i choose this photo instead , randomly choose la .
So currently texting with Baby , facebook-ing and tumblr-ing . Super bored seyh , i told Baby that i want to meet him tmr , but he say tuesday . I cannot lah Bhy , sigh . I miss you so freaking badly you know ? So Baby is in work now , having lecture about i don't know what . Nevermind , forget about it . Maybe will be accompanying Yana to the doctor's cause of her eyes is badly swollen , drink MORE water , eat MORE fruits and vegetables okay babe ? I miss you freaking badly too :(
So i don't know what so say already , mind blank totally blank . At imesh just now , i kena kacau by matrep sesat , babi dia betol . Luckily got prepaid , if got no prepaid i cannot complain to Baby about what happen . Pheww , Baby gave me a so called 'lecture' about that matrep sesat .
He told me alot of times about not to entertain such people especially horny ones , like damn irritating you know . Tsk , i don't want to talk about it anymore laa . Make my blood go upp only .
Okay lah , that's all kay ? Bye , takecare and iloveyou people
«
»
© Simply Me