Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 9:36 PM

Oh hello !
Short post okay ? I wanna wish Ima good that you passed your PSLE , alhamdulilah !
It's okay if you go NT , study hard then sec 2 can go NA okay ?
Iloveyou :D

So currently texting Baby , facebooking and twittering . I'm feeling hungry but not hungry , what talking i , i also don't know . I AM SICK , LIKE AGAIN ! I hate it , if eat confirm cannot taste the delicious food . Wahh sian ah , okay skip !

1Dec maybe going Junction 8 or Sentosa , either one of them . I also don't know , i don't want to go Sentosa , scared got sunburn again . Very pedih you know that time i kena . Okay then i miss boyfriend alot . 9Dec pls come faster , i need to see boyfriend . Cause i miss him like heaven :(

Okay thats all , bye !
Takecare and iloveyou people !

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 9:36 PM

Oh hello !
Short post okay ? I wanna wish Ima good that you passed your PSLE , alhamdulilah !
It's okay if you go NT , study hard then sec 2 can go NA okay ?
Iloveyou :D

So currently texting Baby , facebooking and twittering . I'm feeling hungry but not hungry , what talking i , i also don't know . I AM SICK , LIKE AGAIN ! I hate it , if eat confirm cannot taste the delicious food . Wahh sian ah , okay skip !

1Dec maybe going Junction 8 or Sentosa , either one of them . I also don't know , i don't want to go Sentosa , scared got sunburn again . Very pedih you know that time i kena . Okay then i miss boyfriend alot . 9Dec pls come faster , i need to see boyfriend . Cause i miss him like heaven :(

Okay thats all , bye !
Takecare and iloveyou people !

«   »


© Simply Me