Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 6:42 PM

Heyya people !
My favourite picture *pointing up up*
So today marks my 1year 9months of friendship with Yana'Tiny , woaah .
So many fights , conflicts , hard feelings , sadness , happyness BUT we are still strong behbey !
I'm proud that we've gone this far , i love you babe :)
May our friendship last longer or should i say forever *winkwink*
Though we can't celebrate , but we still text with each other . Yana ! I miss you so freaking bad :(
When you want to meet me ? Hope your eyes are okay now .
Okay , so tomorrow will be meeting Papa and Kakak at Harbourfront . I will be getting my new handphone sooonnnn baby ! Blackberry or Nokia C3 , i also don't know . Must make a choice fast *thinking*
Well i seriously don't know , like really . Nevermind , skippp !
Meet Baby yesterday , fun always . Can turn back to yesterday's story ?
I really love it freaking much tau , okay .
Okay , my mind totally blank already . Will stop here okay ?
Takecare and iloveyou people !
PS : 9 more days to 1month with Baby :D
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 6:42 PM

Heyya people !
My favourite picture *pointing up up*
So today marks my 1year 9months of friendship with Yana'Tiny , woaah .
So many fights , conflicts , hard feelings , sadness , happyness BUT we are still strong behbey !
I'm proud that we've gone this far , i love you babe :)
May our friendship last longer or should i say forever *winkwink*
Though we can't celebrate , but we still text with each other . Yana ! I miss you so freaking bad :(
When you want to meet me ? Hope your eyes are okay now .
Okay , so tomorrow will be meeting Papa and Kakak at Harbourfront . I will be getting my new handphone sooonnnn baby ! Blackberry or Nokia C3 , i also don't know . Must make a choice fast *thinking*
Well i seriously don't know , like really . Nevermind , skippp !
Meet Baby yesterday , fun always . Can turn back to yesterday's story ?
I really love it freaking much tau , okay .
Okay , my mind totally blank already . Will stop here okay ?
Takecare and iloveyou people !
PS : 9 more days to 1month with Baby :D
«
»
© Simply Me