Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 5:23 PM

Second post of the day (Y)

I'm very sad to the max , very sad that i'm crying now like real bad . Currently chatting and sharing my sad stories to Mihdar - Barney .
So i am really really sad giler , it's about baby . I don't know but i think we are like drifting apart, he used to text/call me like everyday but now it's nothing .Now , i have to text/call him . STRESS AND SAD OKAY I !

Sometimes i feel like givin up , but luckily Mihdar is here to give me all the support and advices. Thankyou best guy barney friend , love yaa . So moving on , Airil texted me blabla . I can only depend on him when i'm down or whatsoever . Iloveyouguys very much , trust me .

Boyfriend , iloveyou . Please don't change , i want the old you back can ? I miss you texting and calling me everyday without fail . REALLY ! 4 more days baby , excited or what ?
I very excited you know , can i have the old you back ? Please :(
I saw you adding some girls at imesh , to be honest i'm very sad to the max and jealous .
Really , no lie . I even featured you 1st at imesh , but you ?
You didnt , it's okay .

I'm done here , *crying*
I miss baby real bad , no lie .
bye and iloveyou boyfriend

Labels:

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 5:23 PM

Second post of the day (Y)

I'm very sad to the max , very sad that i'm crying now like real bad . Currently chatting and sharing my sad stories to Mihdar - Barney .
So i am really really sad giler , it's about baby . I don't know but i think we are like drifting apart, he used to text/call me like everyday but now it's nothing .Now , i have to text/call him . STRESS AND SAD OKAY I !

Sometimes i feel like givin up , but luckily Mihdar is here to give me all the support and advices. Thankyou best guy barney friend , love yaa . So moving on , Airil texted me blabla . I can only depend on him when i'm down or whatsoever . Iloveyouguys very much , trust me .

Boyfriend , iloveyou . Please don't change , i want the old you back can ? I miss you texting and calling me everyday without fail . REALLY ! 4 more days baby , excited or what ?
I very excited you know , can i have the old you back ? Please :(
I saw you adding some girls at imesh , to be honest i'm very sad to the max and jealous .
Really , no lie . I even featured you 1st at imesh , but you ?
You didnt , it's okay .

I'm done here , *crying*
I miss baby real bad , no lie .
bye and iloveyou boyfriend

Labels:

«   »


© Simply Me