Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 11:11 AM

Heyya people !
That's me and my cousin when we were young , now both of us are grown ups so we look very different . So fast eh ? He's now serving NS , busy with hip hop dance and stuffs . We don't really talk that much though , i don't know why . Very strange right ? Cousin but never talk that much , wahduh .
I miss him very much you know , ever since he has to go NS . I just got to know that he's going to Sabah for NS training i think . Sungguh far away from us family seyh . I'm so gonna miss him very much , trust me . So i hope he's doing fine , i pray everyday for everyone's good health .
Hehe , goodgirl you know *smiling widely*
Moving on , baby didn't text/call me again . Sigh , i don't know why . Da jelak dengan i ke bhy ?
AHHH ! I'm spouting nonsence again , think positive idaah . *breathing slowly*
Okay next , 4 more days to our 1monthsary . I don't know if we are going to celebrate on the 9th, 12 or 13 . It depends on his working days , harap harap can celebrate on the 9th . Lagi better , hehe . I miss him already you know , sigh .
Baby , can you at least text/call me ? I'm very very worried you know . Plspls txt/call me .
I don't dare to call you , cause i'm afraid that i'm disturbing you or something you see .
I very scared that you scold me you know , ohgosh . Like finally i admit lor !
Sighhh , i very mendak now . Later i will be going to Peiying Pri Sch to take something for my lil bro , it's his school anyway not mine ok .
Shall stop here okay ? BYE !
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 11:11 AM

Heyya people !
That's me and my cousin when we were young , now both of us are grown ups so we look very different . So fast eh ? He's now serving NS , busy with hip hop dance and stuffs . We don't really talk that much though , i don't know why . Very strange right ? Cousin but never talk that much , wahduh .
I miss him very much you know , ever since he has to go NS . I just got to know that he's going to Sabah for NS training i think . Sungguh far away from us family seyh . I'm so gonna miss him very much , trust me . So i hope he's doing fine , i pray everyday for everyone's good health .
Hehe , goodgirl you know *smiling widely*
Moving on , baby didn't text/call me again . Sigh , i don't know why . Da jelak dengan i ke bhy ?
AHHH ! I'm spouting nonsence again , think positive idaah . *breathing slowly*
Okay next , 4 more days to our 1monthsary . I don't know if we are going to celebrate on the 9th, 12 or 13 . It depends on his working days , harap harap can celebrate on the 9th . Lagi better , hehe . I miss him already you know , sigh .
Baby , can you at least text/call me ? I'm very very worried you know . Plspls txt/call me .
I don't dare to call you , cause i'm afraid that i'm disturbing you or something you see .
I very scared that you scold me you know , ohgosh . Like finally i admit lor !
Sighhh , i very mendak now . Later i will be going to Peiying Pri Sch to take something for my lil bro , it's his school anyway not mine ok .
Shall stop here okay ? BYE !
«
»
© Simply Me