Wednesday, December 29, 2010 @ 8:22 PM

Hello daily readers ^^
Today i seriously got no mood , damn angry with everyone in the house . I won't be elaborating more on that cause it will only make my blood go up . Oh yeah , see that picture up there ? It was drawn by Suhaimi Aziz , my friend . He's a good artist , seriously . We chatted and told me that he was effin' bored and doesn't know what to do and draw , so i gave him a idea of drawing something unique . So that something unique is my nickname lor , idaah (:
Nice , i love love love the drawing . It's the second time that people draw something for me and i find it very sweet and valuable . Thank you once again Suhaimi , i really appreciate it alot (:
So yesterday on the phone with Ruddy (: till 2am ? Yeah cause his phone battery gonna die soon and he cannot find his charger , yes he make me cry my eyes out AGAIN -.- Very naughty you !
I ran away from home yesterday due to some stupid problems with family , like fvck sia -.-
I was effin' angry and really going mad , this guy Ruddy (: go and make it more worst . Perangai you kebabian , kay bhy ? I cry my eyes out like really one mad girl , forcing me to do such things eh you ? Ass you (: So then , he fvcking make me go mad and crazy till i like really beg him to stop sulking . Really from the bottom of my heart i beg him like heaven , he was like really testing my stupid anger you know !
Then i cry and cry , i'm not sure if he knows that i'm crying or not . I was out all ALONE at i cannot tell the place , freakin' scary . Ruddy really testing my patience , then he like scold me real bad . I kinda felt damn sad and heartbroken , but it's okay. I wanted to scold him back but i dare not cause i'm afraid of losing a good friend like him . Really .
Then he hung up on me due to some reasons , leaving me all ALONE crying my eyes out . Cold some more ! Then i decided to go back home , i texted Ruddy to asked him to call me back . So he did , he said he was sorry about just now making me pissed off , cause he LOVES disturbing me . Then i like wth , you got nothing better to do isit ? Sighh , he got sing for me one song ( i forget what's the title) Sooo sweet tauu , cair saya (:
Hehe , lovin' him more and more please . Then we greeted each other goodnight and we went to lalaland . So yeaah , thats all for today .
Bye , gdnight and takecare people !
Ohh baby baby lalala ~
Labels: lovin you more and more baby
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 @ 8:22 PM

Hello daily readers ^^
Today i seriously got no mood , damn angry with everyone in the house . I won't be elaborating more on that cause it will only make my blood go up . Oh yeah , see that picture up there ? It was drawn by Suhaimi Aziz , my friend . He's a good artist , seriously . We chatted and told me that he was effin' bored and doesn't know what to do and draw , so i gave him a idea of drawing something unique . So that something unique is my nickname lor , idaah (:
Nice , i love love love the drawing . It's the second time that people draw something for me and i find it very sweet and valuable . Thank you once again Suhaimi , i really appreciate it alot (:
So yesterday on the phone with Ruddy (: till 2am ? Yeah cause his phone battery gonna die soon and he cannot find his charger , yes he make me cry my eyes out AGAIN -.- Very naughty you !
I ran away from home yesterday due to some stupid problems with family , like fvck sia -.-
I was effin' angry and really going mad , this guy Ruddy (: go and make it more worst . Perangai you kebabian , kay bhy ? I cry my eyes out like really one mad girl , forcing me to do such things eh you ? Ass you (: So then , he fvcking make me go mad and crazy till i like really beg him to stop sulking . Really from the bottom of my heart i beg him like heaven , he was like really testing my stupid anger you know !
Then i cry and cry , i'm not sure if he knows that i'm crying or not . I was out all ALONE at i cannot tell the place , freakin' scary . Ruddy really testing my patience , then he like scold me real bad . I kinda felt damn sad and heartbroken , but it's okay. I wanted to scold him back but i dare not cause i'm afraid of losing a good friend like him . Really .
Then he hung up on me due to some reasons , leaving me all ALONE crying my eyes out . Cold some more ! Then i decided to go back home , i texted Ruddy to asked him to call me back . So he did , he said he was sorry about just now making me pissed off , cause he LOVES disturbing me . Then i like wth , you got nothing better to do isit ? Sighh , he got sing for me one song ( i forget what's the title) Sooo sweet tauu , cair saya (:
Hehe , lovin' him more and more please . Then we greeted each other goodnight and we went to lalaland . So yeaah , thats all for today .
Bye , gdnight and takecare people !
Ohh baby baby lalala ~
Labels: lovin you more and more baby
«
»
© Simply Me