Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 3:45 PM

Good afternoon daily readers (:
I miss Yana alot alot alot , Saturday will be meeting her for our 1year 10months of friendship (:
Will be buying for her chocolate cake , weeee ~ She herself will be treating me oreo cheesecake at Mac donalds , yummy (:
Yay yay ! Then today is sucha boring day for me , like seriously . I off my handphone for the whole day due to some reasons (: Spread myself peanut butter and bread for lunch . Mom didn't cook today so we just have to eat yesterday's food which was asam pedas . So yeah , yesterday night on the phone with my hawtstuff till 12-1am plus ?
He's having runny nose , pity you . We talked like we used to talk , this time no more crying but sulking . Hehe , you promised me already that you won't sulk again when you on th phone with me right ? Haiya you ah , nevermind i understand .
So then at around 12am -1am plus plus , he missed called back cause he's talking to his mom on the other line before he missed called me i accidentally put down the phone , opssy (:
I'm so sorry . He sound so sleepy and sickish with runny nose which i can't hear what's he is talking about . So then later i also feel lil bit of tired and sleepy , he asked me to sleep first then i say i dont want cause i must hear your voice before going to sleep .
Hehe , he say really ah ? I say yeah . Then he makes the decision , both of us sleep together . Hahaha , it's kinda cute la . Like both of us hung up and go lalaland asap , then i say okay must wake up together also tau . Hahah , cute sesangat .
Hung up and poof ! I was at lalaland , too bad i didnt gave him a call to wake him up cause i woke up at 11am . He ? 830am plus i think cause i recieved a text from him , so yeaah . I seriously want to meet him , like really badly ):
Monday ah monday , monday idah jumpe ruddy k ? If im not wrong , he's going to Johor today and only come back to S'pore on Monday night . Wah sedih nyer i , gonna miss him and his voice and everything about him la . Sobsob ):
Okay thats all for today k ? Bye and takecare people (:
Ohh baby baby lalalala ~
Labels: you must takecare of yourself okay ?
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 3:45 PM

Good afternoon daily readers (:
I miss Yana alot alot alot , Saturday will be meeting her for our 1year 10months of friendship (:
Will be buying for her chocolate cake , weeee ~ She herself will be treating me oreo cheesecake at Mac donalds , yummy (:
Yay yay ! Then today is sucha boring day for me , like seriously . I off my handphone for the whole day due to some reasons (: Spread myself peanut butter and bread for lunch . Mom didn't cook today so we just have to eat yesterday's food which was asam pedas . So yeah , yesterday night on the phone with my hawtstuff till 12-1am plus ?
He's having runny nose , pity you . We talked like we used to talk , this time no more crying but sulking . Hehe , you promised me already that you won't sulk again when you on th phone with me right ? Haiya you ah , nevermind i understand .
So then at around 12am -1am plus plus , he missed called back cause he's talking to his mom on the other line before he missed called me i accidentally put down the phone , opssy (:
I'm so sorry . He sound so sleepy and sickish with runny nose which i can't hear what's he is talking about . So then later i also feel lil bit of tired and sleepy , he asked me to sleep first then i say i dont want cause i must hear your voice before going to sleep .
Hehe , he say really ah ? I say yeah . Then he makes the decision , both of us sleep together . Hahaha , it's kinda cute la . Like both of us hung up and go lalaland asap , then i say okay must wake up together also tau . Hahah , cute sesangat .
Hung up and poof ! I was at lalaland , too bad i didnt gave him a call to wake him up cause i woke up at 11am . He ? 830am plus i think cause i recieved a text from him , so yeaah . I seriously want to meet him , like really badly ):
Monday ah monday , monday idah jumpe ruddy k ? If im not wrong , he's going to Johor today and only come back to S'pore on Monday night . Wah sedih nyer i , gonna miss him and his voice and everything about him la . Sobsob ):
Okay thats all for today k ? Bye and takecare people (:
Ohh baby baby lalalala ~
Labels: you must takecare of yourself okay ?
«
»
© Simply Me