I Miss 2T2
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 2:09 PM

Hello. This is my class 2T2.
There should be 38 of us but some of us never attend to school during photo taking so that's why look like a little bit of people.
We've been together as a class for 2 years, next year i hope we will be in the same class until sec 4. How time flies right? Next year will be 2011, all of the sec 2 boys will be wearing long pants.
Woaah, confirm hothot. Hot but please your attitude and mindset mutured okay? No more fighting over small matters or whatsoever please. I love you 2T2, yeaa.
Even though all of us have different opinions of everything, we are still as strong as the mountain. One class one voices :)
Okay 1Nov2010 will be going out to Sentosa as a class, it's a class outing by the way. It's gonna be so much fun,i cannot wait.
1Nov2010 will also be my 1yr 8months with Yana'Tiny love, yeaa.
I love her okay, even though we had a lot of misunderstandings.
I planned to buy chocolate cake for her as she loves chocolate cake, big fan right Yana? Dear 1Nov2010, please come faster. I need you like really fast. I can't wait for Sentosa and 1yr 8mnths. So would you mind come faster? Love, Idaah:)
Tmr will be accompanying Izat Zinc to the salon to rebond his fringe, like yay! It's been a long time since i slack with him, now it's time for me to catch up with him. My super duper awesome best guy friend and i love him okay.You bully,i kick your ass. You talk cock about him,i stuffed one big long cock to your mouth. Haah (Y)
Cheyy fierce lah idaah, hahaah. Fierce but kind okay, self praising my ownself yeaa. Don't hate me for doing that okay? Omg,i only realized that i miss my freaking long nails and hair. Ishhh, i planned to paint them orange and hot pink tawu but ishish. Nevermind i'll wait for them to grow faster and longer.
Dear nails, please grow faster. I need you like now. I will paint you orange and hot pink.Grow pls. tyvm:)
Okay that's all. Enjoy your school hols and takecare
PS: I LOVE 2T2, YOU GUYS ROCK MY LIFE :D
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
I Miss 2T2
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 2:09 PM

Hello. This is my class 2T2.
There should be 38 of us but some of us never attend to school during photo taking so that's why look like a little bit of people.
We've been together as a class for 2 years, next year i hope we will be in the same class until sec 4. How time flies right? Next year will be 2011, all of the sec 2 boys will be wearing long pants.
Woaah, confirm hothot. Hot but please your attitude and mindset mutured okay? No more fighting over small matters or whatsoever please. I love you 2T2, yeaa.
Even though all of us have different opinions of everything, we are still as strong as the mountain. One class one voices :)
Okay 1Nov2010 will be going out to Sentosa as a class, it's a class outing by the way. It's gonna be so much fun,i cannot wait.
1Nov2010 will also be my 1yr 8months with Yana'Tiny love, yeaa.
I love her okay, even though we had a lot of misunderstandings.
I planned to buy chocolate cake for her as she loves chocolate cake, big fan right Yana? Dear 1Nov2010, please come faster. I need you like really fast. I can't wait for Sentosa and 1yr 8mnths. So would you mind come faster? Love, Idaah:)
Tmr will be accompanying Izat Zinc to the salon to rebond his fringe, like yay! It's been a long time since i slack with him, now it's time for me to catch up with him. My super duper awesome best guy friend and i love him okay.You bully,i kick your ass. You talk cock about him,i stuffed one big long cock to your mouth. Haah (Y)
Cheyy fierce lah idaah, hahaah. Fierce but kind okay, self praising my ownself yeaa. Don't hate me for doing that okay? Omg,i only realized that i miss my freaking long nails and hair. Ishhh, i planned to paint them orange and hot pink tawu but ishish. Nevermind i'll wait for them to grow faster and longer.
Dear nails, please grow faster. I need you like now. I will paint you orange and hot pink.Grow pls. tyvm:)
Okay that's all. Enjoy your school hols and takecare
PS: I LOVE 2T2, YOU GUYS ROCK MY LIFE :D
«
»
© Simply Me