Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 2:50 PM

Eh hello. It's been a long time since i update this blog. So today i feel like updating so yeaa. Today at school we went to Marina Barrage,to fly kite. Best best best! Alot of other schools also,while our class are busy flying their kite. I helped Lynn to snap snap picture (Y).I love it! Lynn will be uploading all the pics and vids to facebook. Yay! Can't wait lah kan,i managed to take pic with Yana'Tiny cause we da lama tk ambek gambar kan Yana?
Best uh Marina Barrage, after fly kite. Have tour around the whole Marina Barrage,was okay okay. The best part was we got to play the water playground. I was acting like a kid, jumping up and down. Woaah, best! Once in a life time be a kid okay right? Aunty Gwen released us, apa lagi we walked briskly to the water playground and i asked Yana to fasterfaster take off her shoes and socks and put down her bag all. I went to inside the water first, then i shout Yana's name asking her to be quick. From there half of us got wet and wild. Fuuuyyyooohhmaahhh! Best uh sey, haha.
We took pics and all. Do all kinds of funny poses,blabla.
Once got this time that we pose then A put his hands around me blabla, then he say 'chey *let go*. And pose pose like one jakon.
I love it , i love today. We all got wet and wild , awesome!
Tmr will be getting back our report books, yeaa. All of us know our results. I got one U grade like whatthehell -.- , but Alhamdulilah all of us got promoted to Sec 3 except for one of us who will be retaining, i'm not sure who. Tsk,who eh? I very the kpo right? I know, no need to tell me i also know . Okay, thats all. I see you when i see you okay? Takecare and enjoy your school holidays people!
PS: I AM A VANS FREAK :)
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 2:50 PM

Eh hello. It's been a long time since i update this blog. So today i feel like updating so yeaa. Today at school we went to Marina Barrage,to fly kite. Best best best! Alot of other schools also,while our class are busy flying their kite. I helped Lynn to snap snap picture (Y).I love it! Lynn will be uploading all the pics and vids to facebook. Yay! Can't wait lah kan,i managed to take pic with Yana'Tiny cause we da lama tk ambek gambar kan Yana?
Best uh Marina Barrage, after fly kite. Have tour around the whole Marina Barrage,was okay okay. The best part was we got to play the water playground. I was acting like a kid, jumping up and down. Woaah, best! Once in a life time be a kid okay right? Aunty Gwen released us, apa lagi we walked briskly to the water playground and i asked Yana to fasterfaster take off her shoes and socks and put down her bag all. I went to inside the water first, then i shout Yana's name asking her to be quick. From there half of us got wet and wild. Fuuuyyyooohhmaahhh! Best uh sey, haha.
We took pics and all. Do all kinds of funny poses,blabla.
Once got this time that we pose then A put his hands around me blabla, then he say 'chey *let go*. And pose pose like one jakon.
I love it , i love today. We all got wet and wild , awesome!
Tmr will be getting back our report books, yeaa. All of us know our results. I got one U grade like whatthehell -.- , but Alhamdulilah all of us got promoted to Sec 3 except for one of us who will be retaining, i'm not sure who. Tsk,who eh? I very the kpo right? I know, no need to tell me i also know . Okay, thats all. I see you when i see you okay? Takecare and enjoy your school holidays people!
PS: I AM A VANS FREAK :)
«
»
© Simply Me