Saturday, October 9, 2010 @ 6:17 PM

Hello !
So,tmr will be my 1year with Solihin baby , yea . I'm grateful that we've come this far eventhough we had those ups and downs . May we lastlong eh Bhy ? Ohyea , not forgetting tmr will be my mommy's birthday also. Mommy may you panjang umur and murah rezeki .AMIN ! Tomorrow also will be going out to study with awesome people, Monday will be our Maths paper, saya takut tawu. I'm scared that i will fail Maths again,so tmr i will be focusing on Maths and nothing else. Pray hard for me that i will pass with flying colours okay? Amin ! Okay , now i'm kinda missing Love very much you know . Woah, tmr big day like very nervous sia, idk why sey . Chill idah chill . kay , yesterday i was otp with Love .Punyer lah kekek , we were talking abt our 1yr to wrestling . There's how it goes
Love: Eh bhy , you want to know something ?
Me: What ? *feeling curious*
Love: Iloveyouverymuch
Me: random sia you , iloveyouverymuchtoo
Love: Hhaha, okayokay. You tengok crite wrestling tak ?
Me: Hmm , tak . Knpe bhy ?
Love: Takda , kalao you masok wrestling , confirm you menang nyer
Me: Perangai sey you , kalao i masok werstling , you masok beauty pagent ah
Love: You lagy perangai lah bby , bnykbnyk beauty pagent . Tsktsk !
Me: I nak try imagine *giggles*
Love: You very bad sey
Me: HAHAHA , sorrysorry
Love:*Singing the song sorrysorry*
Me: Hahah , cute sia you
Love: I know i am , but you are more cuter babyLove .
Okay ! Thats all . Bye !
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Saturday, October 9, 2010 @ 6:17 PM

Hello !
So,tmr will be my 1year with Solihin baby , yea . I'm grateful that we've come this far eventhough we had those ups and downs . May we lastlong eh Bhy ? Ohyea , not forgetting tmr will be my mommy's birthday also. Mommy may you panjang umur and murah rezeki .AMIN ! Tomorrow also will be going out to study with awesome people, Monday will be our Maths paper, saya takut tawu. I'm scared that i will fail Maths again,so tmr i will be focusing on Maths and nothing else. Pray hard for me that i will pass with flying colours okay? Amin ! Okay , now i'm kinda missing Love very much you know . Woah, tmr big day like very nervous sia, idk why sey . Chill idah chill . kay , yesterday i was otp with Love .Punyer lah kekek , we were talking abt our 1yr to wrestling . There's how it goes
Love: Eh bhy , you want to know something ?
Me: What ? *feeling curious*
Love: Iloveyouverymuch
Me: random sia you , iloveyouverymuchtoo
Love: Hhaha, okayokay. You tengok crite wrestling tak ?
Me: Hmm , tak . Knpe bhy ?
Love: Takda , kalao you masok wrestling , confirm you menang nyer
Me: Perangai sey you , kalao i masok werstling , you masok beauty pagent ah
Love: You lagy perangai lah bby , bnykbnyk beauty pagent . Tsktsk !
Me: I nak try imagine *giggles*
Love: You very bad sey
Me: HAHAHA , sorrysorry
Love:*Singing the song sorrysorry*
Me: Hahah , cute sia you
Love: I know i am , but you are more cuter babyLove .
Okay ! Thats all . Bye !
«
»
© Simply Me