Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
Eheh , today 10.10.10 lah sey !
Okayokay , i wanna wish Love a Happy 1 yr & may we last long && Happy Birthday to mommy . I love you both very much okay ! Hehe , thanks for the wishes eh kawankawan facebookers ku . I love krg jugak . Okay , so today's plan is to celebrate Mommy's birthday with beloved family . Nenek all pon dtg jugak , gonna be so happening ^^ . After that i will be going out to Amk lib to study . Like i said again Monday will be our Maths paper both 1&2 , and i'm feeling very scared and nervous . I'm praying that i will pass Maths this time round *praying* . Will be going to amk lib with Lynn , her kakak sdare and Yana . Hope we study hard kay girls ? AMIN ! So , yesterday i otp with my cutestuff about some misunderstanding bout these stupid rumours , like whatthehell ! Eh guy , if you want to make any untrue story abt my cutestuff saying bad things abt me , tipu tak agakagak uh ! Tsktsk , you think you wanna us to be separated ? Think twice uh , i'm not gonna be separated with her lah dongdong ! I love my cutestuff lah , if you jealous then say it lah . Dongdong betol lah kau ni . Next time otp again okay cutestuff ? Hees , okay . Thats all , enjoy your 10.10.10 people .
Takecare and iloveyou :D
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
Eheh , today 10.10.10 lah sey !
Okayokay , i wanna wish Love a Happy 1 yr & may we last long && Happy Birthday to mommy . I love you both very much okay ! Hehe , thanks for the wishes eh kawankawan facebookers ku . I love krg jugak . Okay , so today's plan is to celebrate Mommy's birthday with beloved family . Nenek all pon dtg jugak , gonna be so happening ^^ . After that i will be going out to Amk lib to study . Like i said again Monday will be our Maths paper both 1&2 , and i'm feeling very scared and nervous . I'm praying that i will pass Maths this time round *praying* . Will be going to amk lib with Lynn , her kakak sdare and Yana . Hope we study hard kay girls ? AMIN ! So , yesterday i otp with my cutestuff about some misunderstanding bout these stupid rumours , like whatthehell ! Eh guy , if you want to make any untrue story abt my cutestuff saying bad things abt me , tipu tak agakagak uh ! Tsktsk , you think you wanna us to be separated ? Think twice uh , i'm not gonna be separated with her lah dongdong ! I love my cutestuff lah , if you jealous then say it lah . Dongdong betol lah kau ni . Next time otp again okay cutestuff ? Hees , okay . Thats all , enjoy your 10.10.10 people .
Takecare and iloveyou :D
«
»
© Simply Me