Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 4:08 PM

hello !
See that girl up there ? I miss her alot , serious shitxx yeaa.
Long time never slack with her even though we are in the same class.
Everyday after exams are over , she would slack with her boyfriend which makes me very sad and sometimes makes me think that she totally forgets about me completely 100% . Everyday i had to go home by myself which is freaking bored to the max, seriously sey . I miss her , i miss everything about her . I pretend to be happy when she go with her boyfriend saying byebye but to be frank i'm not happy . I feel very left out , like hell yea left out . Wahpiang ehy ! I cannot keep this stupid feelings already lah . So just now i texted Wahidah & Elfy about this . Elfy also realized that Yana have been sticking to him , which he dont know what is the reason . Elfy told me that me would force Yana to slack with me , but i told me that there's no need for him to forceforce her . I don't want to quarrel with her again , neither break the friendship again .I rather suffer in silence than to hurt a her , i really don't want to hurt her again and again . Maybe i'm just too jealous , oh god pls help me .
Wahidah says that i should talk to her about this , then again i told her th same thing as Elfy's . I won't tell her on how i felt about this , neither i won't let the quarrel begin. Only Allah knows how much i miss her and all that stuffs . How long must i wait to let her realized that she's left me 100% completely ? Even Melody told me that she's completely forgotten about me *crying* Yana , do you still love me as your friend or what ? I know that your boyfriend is more important to you but how about me ? I know that you love your boyf and am afraid to lose him . But are you afraid of losing me ? I'm still waiting , i'll pretend to be happy when i'm with you . I will hide those unhappy face to you to show you that i'm really happy . Really happy to have a friend like you and not you break your heart again .
Bye and takecare <3

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 4:08 PM

hello !
See that girl up there ? I miss her alot , serious shitxx yeaa.
Long time never slack with her even though we are in the same class.
Everyday after exams are over , she would slack with her boyfriend which makes me very sad and sometimes makes me think that she totally forgets about me completely 100% . Everyday i had to go home by myself which is freaking bored to the max, seriously sey . I miss her , i miss everything about her . I pretend to be happy when she go with her boyfriend saying byebye but to be frank i'm not happy . I feel very left out , like hell yea left out . Wahpiang ehy ! I cannot keep this stupid feelings already lah . So just now i texted Wahidah & Elfy about this . Elfy also realized that Yana have been sticking to him , which he dont know what is the reason . Elfy told me that me would force Yana to slack with me , but i told me that there's no need for him to forceforce her . I don't want to quarrel with her again , neither break the friendship again .I rather suffer in silence than to hurt a her , i really don't want to hurt her again and again . Maybe i'm just too jealous , oh god pls help me .
Wahidah says that i should talk to her about this , then again i told her th same thing as Elfy's . I won't tell her on how i felt about this , neither i won't let the quarrel begin. Only Allah knows how much i miss her and all that stuffs . How long must i wait to let her realized that she's left me 100% completely ? Even Melody told me that she's completely forgotten about me *crying* Yana , do you still love me as your friend or what ? I know that your boyfriend is more important to you but how about me ? I know that you love your boyf and am afraid to lose him . But are you afraid of losing me ? I'm still waiting , i'll pretend to be happy when i'm with you . I will hide those unhappy face to you to show you that i'm really happy . Really happy to have a friend like you and not you break your heart again .
Bye and takecare <3

«   »


© Simply Me