Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 12:56 PM

Hello!
I just want to let out all my stupid feelings, unhappy feelings.
I wanna let it ALL out, like seriously i can't take it any more. Okay, let's start k.
For the past 2-3 weeks, i had not been eating and sleeping well. Ohgod, what is wrong with me?
God, please help me. Give me the strength to face all this problems that i'm facing. I told Lynn,Wahidah, C.S, Feesa(Cousin) and Mom about the problems that i'm currently facing right now. Omg, i can't believe that i still miss her to the max. She's been with her Ayang nearly for the past few weeks or so. Have you completely forgotten about me? What if one day you would?
Oh Allah, give me the strength. I'm just too weak for all this stuffs going all around me.


Yes, i know that you are afraid of losing your Ayang but can you at least spare a thought for me?
i'm sorry if i had to to this but i just can't take it any more, seriously. I've been keeping all this stupid feelings for at least 4weeks, i maybe happy but i'm actually not. It's just that i didn't want you to be unhappy with the way things are. Sometimes i wonder ''am i really your friend, am i important to you or is it because that you've completely forgot about me"?. Ohgod, am i being so selfish? Am i just hurting her even more than i used to like time? My instincts told me that you are going to spend more time with your Ayang than to me, like wth. Who am i to you now? A bloodly lampost? A wall? I mean like come'on, be mutured! You got that brains of yours to think. You got to have equal time, for both family, friends and Ayang lah! Spare a thought o for others can? Don't always think about you and you Ayang.

I'm sorry if i had to do this but i just can't take it any more. Think whatever nonsense/negative sides or friendship of us. Truth to be told, i really got nothing to say to you anymore. I can't stop you from doing things with your Ayang. I'm just gonna be patience and continue to my life as per normal. May you and Ayang lastforever. Happy 7 months. I'm missing ya .

I wish things could have turned out differently between us. I used to know you so well.






«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 12:56 PM

Hello!
I just want to let out all my stupid feelings, unhappy feelings.
I wanna let it ALL out, like seriously i can't take it any more. Okay, let's start k.
For the past 2-3 weeks, i had not been eating and sleeping well. Ohgod, what is wrong with me?
God, please help me. Give me the strength to face all this problems that i'm facing. I told Lynn,Wahidah, C.S, Feesa(Cousin) and Mom about the problems that i'm currently facing right now. Omg, i can't believe that i still miss her to the max. She's been with her Ayang nearly for the past few weeks or so. Have you completely forgotten about me? What if one day you would?
Oh Allah, give me the strength. I'm just too weak for all this stuffs going all around me.


Yes, i know that you are afraid of losing your Ayang but can you at least spare a thought for me?
i'm sorry if i had to to this but i just can't take it any more, seriously. I've been keeping all this stupid feelings for at least 4weeks, i maybe happy but i'm actually not. It's just that i didn't want you to be unhappy with the way things are. Sometimes i wonder ''am i really your friend, am i important to you or is it because that you've completely forgot about me"?. Ohgod, am i being so selfish? Am i just hurting her even more than i used to like time? My instincts told me that you are going to spend more time with your Ayang than to me, like wth. Who am i to you now? A bloodly lampost? A wall? I mean like come'on, be mutured! You got that brains of yours to think. You got to have equal time, for both family, friends and Ayang lah! Spare a thought o for others can? Don't always think about you and you Ayang.

I'm sorry if i had to do this but i just can't take it any more. Think whatever nonsense/negative sides or friendship of us. Truth to be told, i really got nothing to say to you anymore. I can't stop you from doing things with your Ayang. I'm just gonna be patience and continue to my life as per normal. May you and Ayang lastforever. Happy 7 months. I'm missing ya .

I wish things could have turned out differently between us. I used to know you so well.






«   »


© Simply Me