MAIN
ABOUT
AFFILIATES
TAGBOARD
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 5:12 PM
Hello !
Wonder why Yana's picture on top ?
Well , honestly i miss her damn loads .
Yes , i really do ( NO FAKE )
Hope she's doing fine , tmr will be meeting her to do Maths homework .
I need her to teach her cos i'm very weak in Maths
See , we help each other alot okay .
I taught her English and Science , till both subjects improved tremendously :D
And i'm very proud of you , yes i am
Okay , till here .
Bye
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 5:12 PM
Hello !
Wonder why Yana's picture on top ?
Well , honestly i miss her damn loads .
Yes , i really do ( NO FAKE )
Hope she's doing fine , tmr will be meeting her to do Maths homework .
I need her to teach her cos i'm very weak in Maths
See , we help each other alot okay .
I taught her English and Science , till both subjects improved tremendously :D
And i'm very proud of you , yes i am
Okay , till here .
Bye
«
»
© Simply Me