Monday, September 6, 2010 @ 8:16 PM


Hello !
Just finished break-fasting , had KFC .
Was superB much , i'm aldry full
So today did the other half of spring cleaning , nenek and atok came to help out
I clean the windows ( all of em , even my room windows )
I also cleaned the fan and door , till very shiny can see my face .
Haah , so after that planned to pasang the langsir but i didnt have the spring thingy for my room
so we planned to do it tmr . Kay then , mom has to go to the poly for app at 2pm
Get ready , leaving my nenek , atok and lil bro at home to do the rest of the cleaning
Mom and i took the taxi to poly , took the queue number
waited like 20 mins for our turn , during the wait
I was sitting almost the behind behind part , in front of me and mom 3 teenage guys ( chinese )
With tattoo-ed body all over , one of em was wearing a pink shirt
Pkai semua branded branded nye barang taw , skali his phone ringing , check check phone BUDGET , ahaha . Kekek btol uh .
I tell my mom like this
Me : Muka handsome , branded nye barang pulak tu tapy phone budget
Mom : Tu lah , budak zaman skrg kan ?
Me : Idah terase taw * jeling at mom *
Mom : * laughing at me *
Me : * show her muke slumber *
Okay then , thats all .
BYE AND LOVE YOU !
3 MORE DAYS TO GO BABY !

Labels: ,

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Monday, September 6, 2010 @ 8:16 PM


Hello !
Just finished break-fasting , had KFC .
Was superB much , i'm aldry full
So today did the other half of spring cleaning , nenek and atok came to help out
I clean the windows ( all of em , even my room windows )
I also cleaned the fan and door , till very shiny can see my face .
Haah , so after that planned to pasang the langsir but i didnt have the spring thingy for my room
so we planned to do it tmr . Kay then , mom has to go to the poly for app at 2pm
Get ready , leaving my nenek , atok and lil bro at home to do the rest of the cleaning
Mom and i took the taxi to poly , took the queue number
waited like 20 mins for our turn , during the wait
I was sitting almost the behind behind part , in front of me and mom 3 teenage guys ( chinese )
With tattoo-ed body all over , one of em was wearing a pink shirt
Pkai semua branded branded nye barang taw , skali his phone ringing , check check phone BUDGET , ahaha . Kekek btol uh .
I tell my mom like this
Me : Muka handsome , branded nye barang pulak tu tapy phone budget
Mom : Tu lah , budak zaman skrg kan ?
Me : Idah terase taw * jeling at mom *
Mom : * laughing at me *
Me : * show her muke slumber *
Okay then , thats all .
BYE AND LOVE YOU !
3 MORE DAYS TO GO BABY !

Labels: ,

«   »


© Simply Me