Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 6:58 PM

Hello ! Umm , lets see . Today Girlfriend and I met up to go causeway popular bcos she wants to go and buy Homecomics , English , Malay textbook . So we went there , reach alrdy we only manage to find Homecomics textbook . Waste time je , I was damn irritatin sia bcos Yana wants to buy pen then i kept irrtatin her abt how the pen looks like blablabla . She's sooo frustated , i tell you first . But very FUN you know irritate her like HELL . HAHA ! I like :) SORRY hor girlfriend . PEACE ! Okay thats all fr today okeh ? BYE & LOVEYOUPPLE

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard


© Simply Me