Monday, July 5, 2010 @ 4:26 PM

Hello precious people . Im kinda bored right now . Im feeling soooo sick today , my whole body aching like hell . Today morning i woke up , i look at the mirror and BOOMMM , my eye damn swollen , only the right side lah . Then my face sooo the pale . Like ghost . Eeeeeeekkk , so the scary . Now , im feeling so sick . Wah , dont feel like coming to school tmr , but girlfriend ask me to come so i come lah . Later she have no friend to accompany her to go recess with . Sodeyy kan ? See , i care about my girlfriend sey . *Siti bangge taw* Okay lah , i gotta go . Bye people & i love you :)

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard


© Simply Me