Friday, January 28, 2011 @ 5:44 PM

Heyy awesome people! Sorry i did'nt update this blog of mine for such a long long long time. Computer was so called 'out of order' , really sorry okay? So now i'm just using my phone to update this blog and check facebook (if there's connection) . Ohyeaah , i'm already attached with Ahmad Zulfiqar aka Ahmad otaku zookeeper (: , we stead on the 8 January 2011 which is on Yana's birthday . Awesome or what? Hehehe , i suka i suka ^^ . Then horh , he's a sweet guy , really . I love him alota lota lot lah . Kay laah . I gtg . Bye

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard


© Simply Me