Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 8:37 PM

Oh hello people . I'm sorry if i didnt update this blog of mine .
Have been very busy with life , for your info 9.11.2010 has ended . Yeaah , 1month 4days only .
Well , long story though . I won't elaborate more on it cause i know i'll be crying after that . But not to worry i've moved on , thanks to all my awesome people who supported me thru ups and downs . I really love you guys alot , seriously (L)

Moving on , today went to school both my lil brother and my school to take our school books . Frankly speaking my books punyer lah berat and alot , wah sey . Luckily Ima accompany me if not i have to carry by my own . So after all that i have to take Ima home but before that we have to meet her Mom and lil brother at Causeway popular to buy their school bags and other nessary stuffs for school. Walk here and walk there , from that place to that place . Tired you know , my legs were like jelly . So after all that went to mac donalds to buy food as we were damn hungry to the max .

Few minutes later , Ibu called and asked me where am i . Blabla , asked me to hurry fetch my lil brother at Student care . I was damn tired , so i decided to take my own sweet teenage life to get my ass back to Yishun . Okay then i took 856 instead of 969 , gendeng siaa aku . I thought at first in my mind i was heading back home which was block 115 , then i think think again alahai Student Care lah . Kay best kau giler nak mampos (Y)

Then reached Yishun already changed bus to 969 , waste all my coins only . Dengg , have to pay 1dollar pulak tuh . Kalau 55cents takpe jugak , sweyy . Then dah ambek my adek tros ape lagi go back home lor . Fell asleep for awhile at 645pm - 700pm (Y) . Wake up bath , online at facebook , check my formspring and update this blog of mine :D

Phone has been very silent , i don't like . I want many many people to text me and on the phone with me can ? Ohyea , R.I.P to my dearest ex classmate Shawn . We are surely gonna miss you alot . Okaay so currently on the phone with Rahim my new awesome friend (Y)
He's a really kind and funny guy , ohmygee . I got to go now .
BYE AND TAKECAE PEOPLE ~

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 8:37 PM

Oh hello people . I'm sorry if i didnt update this blog of mine .
Have been very busy with life , for your info 9.11.2010 has ended . Yeaah , 1month 4days only .
Well , long story though . I won't elaborate more on it cause i know i'll be crying after that . But not to worry i've moved on , thanks to all my awesome people who supported me thru ups and downs . I really love you guys alot , seriously (L)

Moving on , today went to school both my lil brother and my school to take our school books . Frankly speaking my books punyer lah berat and alot , wah sey . Luckily Ima accompany me if not i have to carry by my own . So after all that i have to take Ima home but before that we have to meet her Mom and lil brother at Causeway popular to buy their school bags and other nessary stuffs for school. Walk here and walk there , from that place to that place . Tired you know , my legs were like jelly . So after all that went to mac donalds to buy food as we were damn hungry to the max .

Few minutes later , Ibu called and asked me where am i . Blabla , asked me to hurry fetch my lil brother at Student care . I was damn tired , so i decided to take my own sweet teenage life to get my ass back to Yishun . Okay then i took 856 instead of 969 , gendeng siaa aku . I thought at first in my mind i was heading back home which was block 115 , then i think think again alahai Student Care lah . Kay best kau giler nak mampos (Y)

Then reached Yishun already changed bus to 969 , waste all my coins only . Dengg , have to pay 1dollar pulak tuh . Kalau 55cents takpe jugak , sweyy . Then dah ambek my adek tros ape lagi go back home lor . Fell asleep for awhile at 645pm - 700pm (Y) . Wake up bath , online at facebook , check my formspring and update this blog of mine :D

Phone has been very silent , i don't like . I want many many people to text me and on the phone with me can ? Ohyea , R.I.P to my dearest ex classmate Shawn . We are surely gonna miss you alot . Okaay so currently on the phone with Rahim my new awesome friend (Y)
He's a really kind and funny guy , ohmygee . I got to go now .
BYE AND TAKECAE PEOPLE ~

«   »


© Simply Me