Friday, November 19, 2010 @ 3:52 PM

Heyya !
Saw those two sweet couple up there ?
Today marks their 7monthsary , i just wanna wish them HAPPY 7MONTHSARY AND LAST FOREVER !
Both of you are the sweetest and cutest couple i've ever met , really :)
I'm proud of you guys to have make it this far , make it to 5 years then get married okay ?
Hhaha ! Do invite me to your wedding okk ? Hhaah , i'm talking crap here :)
But ! I'm sure both of you will last forever <3
Okay i'm done here , stay sweet and cute okay you guys ?
Iloveyou guys much :)
Takecare !
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Friday, November 19, 2010 @ 3:52 PM

Heyya !
Saw those two sweet couple up there ?
Today marks their 7monthsary , i just wanna wish them HAPPY 7MONTHSARY AND LAST FOREVER !
Both of you are the sweetest and cutest couple i've ever met , really :)
I'm proud of you guys to have make it this far , make it to 5 years then get married okay ?
Hhaha ! Do invite me to your wedding okk ? Hhaah , i'm talking crap here :)
But ! I'm sure both of you will last forever <3
Okay i'm done here , stay sweet and cute okay you guys ?
Iloveyou guys much :)
Takecare !
«
»
© Simply Me