Wednesday, November 3, 2010 @ 2:53 PM

Heyy awesome people !
Just a short post okay ?
I feel like eating chocolate even though i had gastric for 5days. Still surviving okay (Y)
Sentosa with awesome people was fun, had sunburn like again.
I don't like sunburns, i admit it.
Overall was awesome. Meet baby ass you, had fun also .
Okay people !
I got to go. You guys takecare and iloveyou guys :)
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 @ 2:53 PM

Heyy awesome people !
Just a short post okay ?
I feel like eating chocolate even though i had gastric for 5days. Still surviving okay (Y)
Sentosa with awesome people was fun, had sunburn like again.
I don't like sunburns, i admit it.
Overall was awesome. Meet baby ass you, had fun also .
Okay people !
I got to go. You guys takecare and iloveyou guys :)
«
»
© Simply Me