Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 8:48 PM

g
Heyya

I'm feeling very sad and guilty now , i just wanna i'm so sorry to my beloved boyf up there . I didn't mean to tell you off by calling you "pantat" . I'm very so so so sorry okay Baby ? I know you care for me but i don't have the appetite to eat just now , really !
It was truly foolish of me to call you that , and i realized my stupid mistake Baby :'(
I really do , i'm soo sorry . i really hope that you'll forgive me esp all my stupid wrong doings that i have done to you .

Only Allah knows that i really love you , don't want to lost you and deserve to me forgiven by you Baby , i'm truly SORRY :'(
FORGIVE ME WILL YOU BOYF ?
*Crying*
Bye and iloveyou

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 8:48 PM

g
Heyya

I'm feeling very sad and guilty now , i just wanna i'm so sorry to my beloved boyf up there . I didn't mean to tell you off by calling you "pantat" . I'm very so so so sorry okay Baby ? I know you care for me but i don't have the appetite to eat just now , really !
It was truly foolish of me to call you that , and i realized my stupid mistake Baby :'(
I really do , i'm soo sorry . i really hope that you'll forgive me esp all my stupid wrong doings that i have done to you .

Only Allah knows that i really love you , don't want to lost you and deserve to me forgiven by you Baby , i'm truly SORRY :'(
FORGIVE ME WILL YOU BOYF ?
*Crying*
Bye and iloveyou

«   »


© Simply Me