MAIN
ABOUT
AFFILIATES
TAGBOARD
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 3:21 PM
Hello precious people ! Firstly , i wana give a shout out to Yana ' Tiny Happy 1yr 6mnths of friendship , swear i love you babe . And not to forget Happy 2 months of single hood to me :D
I'm god damn happy to the maxx , i'm damn tired taw today . So just a short post okay ? bye , takecare and iloveyou people !
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 3:21 PM
Hello precious people ! Firstly , i wana give a shout out to Yana ' Tiny Happy 1yr 6mnths of friendship , swear i love you babe . And not to forget Happy 2 months of single hood to me :D
I'm god damn happy to the maxx , i'm damn tired taw today . So just a short post okay ? bye , takecare and iloveyou people !
«
»
© Simply Me