Tuesday, September 28, 2010 @ 7:28 PM

Hello !
Just a short post will do today alright ?
School today was normal , although Yana'Tiny was absent from school for 2 constructive days . Only God knows how much i miss her . Paid really good attention at school today , almost all of the subjects . Yes , all . Ain't i'm great ? Will be teaching Yana'Tiny all those missed out topics for all subjects . I'm gonna try my very best to help her . AMIN ! Skiipp !
Spam ? Like seriously eh , i really had enough of this shit sia . SPAMMER SUMPAH NO LIFE . You spammer got no other work to do meh ? If you guys have loads of work to do , go do lah dong ! So fed- up sia .
You spammers are making life miserable for me or should i say making things difficult for me , like seriously eh get a life . C'mon lah , be a grown up . Be mutured enough to know what's right and wrong .
ASS YOU ! Haiyo , perangai lah .
Okay , that's all for today .
Nites !

Labels:

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard


© Simply Me