Friday, September 24, 2010 @ 8:58 PM

Hello !
It's been a long time since i've updated this blog yea , so im here to update .
Hari Raya was okay , kinda funn jalan-ing with awesome friends , a total of 164 dollars collected
School ? It's okay too , paid attention in all the subjects . Ask a lotsa qs in Maths class .
Life ? Hm , it's the same old thing . Mom had a op on her toenail . She's okay now .
F/ship and R/ship ? Yana and i nearly had a huged conflict again but it's okay now .
R/ship ? Neh , not ready . Still enjoying yet jealous :)
But it's okay , who says i cannot live without boyf ?
I can okay ! I still have my awesome friends .
On Monday/Tuesday i gave my cutestuff chocolate , in return she gave me cookie from Famous Amos . Delicious ! Thank you C.S
She still have not given me a hug , nvrmind i'll wait .
This few days i have been hanging out with Lynne which i think that Yana is jealous of it .
Well , i've already explained it to her clearly .
idah saayyaaanngg yana manymany tawu .
Note to self : I treat everyone equally , no kurang nor lebih .
Okay peeps thats all .
Gdnite !
Extreme X Crew \m/

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Friday, September 24, 2010 @ 8:58 PM

Hello !
It's been a long time since i've updated this blog yea , so im here to update .
Hari Raya was okay , kinda funn jalan-ing with awesome friends , a total of 164 dollars collected
School ? It's okay too , paid attention in all the subjects . Ask a lotsa qs in Maths class .
Life ? Hm , it's the same old thing . Mom had a op on her toenail . She's okay now .
F/ship and R/ship ? Yana and i nearly had a huged conflict again but it's okay now .
R/ship ? Neh , not ready . Still enjoying yet jealous :)
But it's okay , who says i cannot live without boyf ?
I can okay ! I still have my awesome friends .
On Monday/Tuesday i gave my cutestuff chocolate , in return she gave me cookie from Famous Amos . Delicious ! Thank you C.S
She still have not given me a hug , nvrmind i'll wait .
This few days i have been hanging out with Lynne which i think that Yana is jealous of it .
Well , i've already explained it to her clearly .
idah saayyaaanngg yana manymany tawu .
Note to self : I treat everyone equally , no kurang nor lebih .
Okay peeps thats all .
Gdnite !
Extreme X Crew \m/

«   »


© Simply Me