Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 11:54 PM


Hellohello ! Sorry for not updating blog due to my laziness and sadness with a friend . Just a short post will do okay ? Life has been 'ohh soo not good' , had a tiff with bestfriend . Which has now has ended . I was the one whom ask the break up of friendship , i was veryvery sad to the max of cos . Its hard to let go of a person whom you really love very much . Well , that's how i feel during the two days straight . Maybe the both of us need to have a break from all this first . What do you think friend ? Well , it's up to you to decide . Okay then . I gtg . Bye and takecare !

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 11:54 PM


Hellohello ! Sorry for not updating blog due to my laziness and sadness with a friend . Just a short post will do okay ? Life has been 'ohh soo not good' , had a tiff with bestfriend . Which has now has ended . I was the one whom ask the break up of friendship , i was veryvery sad to the max of cos . Its hard to let go of a person whom you really love very much . Well , that's how i feel during the two days straight . Maybe the both of us need to have a break from all this first . What do you think friend ? Well , it's up to you to decide . Okay then . I gtg . Bye and takecare !

«   »


© Simply Me