Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 7:53 PM


Hello precious people ! Ex boyfie ask me fr patch again . idk , whether i should accpt it or not . Im damn confused sia . Never felt like this before , even once never . I told him that give me 5 days to think it over , still now im not soo sure abt havin him back in my heart . GOd , please help me .

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 7:53 PM


Hello precious people ! Ex boyfie ask me fr patch again . idk , whether i should accpt it or not . Im damn confused sia . Never felt like this before , even once never . I told him that give me 5 days to think it over , still now im not soo sure abt havin him back in my heart . GOd , please help me .

«   »


© Simply Me