Thursday, August 26, 2010 @ 8:01 PM


Hello hello people ! Firstly i wanna say that i am sorry that i did not update this blog for sucha long time , was busy with school and stuffs . So today at school , we receive our science test paper , guess what ? I failed very badly 9/20 . Yea , i dropped soo badly . Mcm ini nak ambek FoodScience ? Kirim salam sudah idaah . Hm , thenthan at 1.50pm i went to take IC . Fuhh ! I was freakin excited doi . Yana jealous that i got IC already , dont jealous lah Yana . Next yr you also dapat pe . Lynne , Azri and Ayu is getting theirs maybe next week , ON STAGE ! Haah , im very lucky that i dont need to take my IC on stage with the princinpal's speech . Thank god ! Amin ! I must really take good care of my precious IC . Tmr will be going out with fellow malay studdies ( 2T2 aja ) , will be going to Woodlands bazaar buy food for buke then to Woodlands WaterFront to buke there . Confirm gerek , im soo excited . Okay that's all . I won't be disturbing Cutestuff (Penny) anymore , yea i promised her already . BYE , takecare and study hard !

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Thursday, August 26, 2010 @ 8:01 PM


Hello hello people ! Firstly i wanna say that i am sorry that i did not update this blog for sucha long time , was busy with school and stuffs . So today at school , we receive our science test paper , guess what ? I failed very badly 9/20 . Yea , i dropped soo badly . Mcm ini nak ambek FoodScience ? Kirim salam sudah idaah . Hm , thenthan at 1.50pm i went to take IC . Fuhh ! I was freakin excited doi . Yana jealous that i got IC already , dont jealous lah Yana . Next yr you also dapat pe . Lynne , Azri and Ayu is getting theirs maybe next week , ON STAGE ! Haah , im very lucky that i dont need to take my IC on stage with the princinpal's speech . Thank god ! Amin ! I must really take good care of my precious IC . Tmr will be going out with fellow malay studdies ( 2T2 aja ) , will be going to Woodlands bazaar buy food for buke then to Woodlands WaterFront to buke there . Confirm gerek , im soo excited . Okay that's all . I won't be disturbing Cutestuff (Penny) anymore , yea i promised her already . BYE , takecare and study hard !

«   »


© Simply Me