Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 10:33 PM


hello precious people ! Today i went to my nenek's house then cam-whore with beloved cousin Ima then night time go to other cousin's house named Ika to take camping bag then played w her cat Gaga then mum called to go home then i slm-ed my aunt and ika , her lil bro Raushan slm-ed me . Take taxi antar Ima go back then my turn to pulang ke rumah . Inside the taxi , texttext Cutestuff ( Penny ) . And now there i am bloggin . Kay , tmr im goin to JB fr idk what . I just follow . Then on Monday will be a normal day (i think) then the next day will be goin to camp . Time flies cepat sey . I've got no mood to blog alrdy cos Cutestuff badmood cos she's missin someone . I dont like it when she badmood , not very hyperhyper . Bye

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 10:33 PM


hello precious people ! Today i went to my nenek's house then cam-whore with beloved cousin Ima then night time go to other cousin's house named Ika to take camping bag then played w her cat Gaga then mum called to go home then i slm-ed my aunt and ika , her lil bro Raushan slm-ed me . Take taxi antar Ima go back then my turn to pulang ke rumah . Inside the taxi , texttext Cutestuff ( Penny ) . And now there i am bloggin . Kay , tmr im goin to JB fr idk what . I just follow . Then on Monday will be a normal day (i think) then the next day will be goin to camp . Time flies cepat sey . I've got no mood to blog alrdy cos Cutestuff badmood cos she's missin someone . I dont like it when she badmood , not very hyperhyper . Bye

«   »


© Simply Me