Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 6:29 PM

Hello people , today is not my day . Seriously , i hate every guy in my class . They just sucks to th core . Esp 'him' , wah piang ehy (Yanatiny , i think you knw who im refering to ) I just hate him to the core lah , i wish i wasnt in that stupid class , or even better i wish he wasnt in that class . Stupid fool ! Ehy , kalao pikir yang ape aral bilang korang tu semue betol , gy ah pecaye kat die . Ehy korang niy biol sangat ke nk gy cayer kata-kata die ? What he say is all MADE-UP stories okay ?! So what if he started to mix ard with all of you ? I dont care one bit lah dong , you all tawu tak it is very memalukan . Imagine if you all were in my situation , confirm korang rase malu jugak kan ? Pls lah , think twice before you talk cock can ?! You made me cry like a mother lost a beloved child ya knw tht ?! If this stupid things/situation didnt happen , confirm i'll be happily chatting/laughing w each and everyone of you . Thanks uh [inserthename] for makin my life sooo great , thnks fr everything . i hate you , yes i do . Da bagus tu aku dah tak tengok kau , bey sekarang kau nk carik psl dgn aku ape sal ?! Go and die lah ! I hate you k . bye

«   »

Profile


Zahidah, fifteen.

Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey ! 0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad

Tagboard

Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 6:29 PM

Hello people , today is not my day . Seriously , i hate every guy in my class . They just sucks to th core . Esp 'him' , wah piang ehy (Yanatiny , i think you knw who im refering to ) I just hate him to the core lah , i wish i wasnt in that stupid class , or even better i wish he wasnt in that class . Stupid fool ! Ehy , kalao pikir yang ape aral bilang korang tu semue betol , gy ah pecaye kat die . Ehy korang niy biol sangat ke nk gy cayer kata-kata die ? What he say is all MADE-UP stories okay ?! So what if he started to mix ard with all of you ? I dont care one bit lah dong , you all tawu tak it is very memalukan . Imagine if you all were in my situation , confirm korang rase malu jugak kan ? Pls lah , think twice before you talk cock can ?! You made me cry like a mother lost a beloved child ya knw tht ?! If this stupid things/situation didnt happen , confirm i'll be happily chatting/laughing w each and everyone of you . Thanks uh [inserthename] for makin my life sooo great , thnks fr everything . i hate you , yes i do . Da bagus tu aku dah tak tengok kau , bey sekarang kau nk carik psl dgn aku ape sal ?! Go and die lah ! I hate you k . bye

«   »


© Simply Me