Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
Good Morning precious people . Today i woke up at 1107am , kinda early huh ? Then now im sitting infront of the comp checking fb , tumblr and now posting at blog . Well , yesterday i showed cutestuff (penny) some supra shoes & air max . And she was superB happy & excited . Haha , how cute & funny of her . I promised to show her more next time when i online shopping / window shopping . Okay okay , let's talk about my girlfriend YanaTiny . I miss her to the MAXXXX you know . Last kite jumper was on Friday , tu pon after school bell ring i go home cos sick mah , taboleh tahan . My whole body aching like hell , then somemore got high fever . Nur diyana bte diwanan , i Siti Zahidah bte Azman rindu sngat sngat pada mu . Sumpah ! 1yr 4mnths and still countin hunn , WHOO HOO ! Harap harap we last long kay bhy ? Okay , about the JC thingy kan , i think we better cancel sudah . We create the crew but no have practice ley . Apa niy lah dong ? HaiyoMah , so how ? Izat , Yana & Wani . I think it's better for us to like cancel lah , cos we everytime busy . okay then , i gtg . BYE & ily people
«
»
Profile
Zahidah, fifteen.
Idaah will do. 180295 blow candle.
YishunSecondarySchool (:
I own the bestest friends !
I ♥ Purple , Hot Pink and Black !
I'm a fan of Bruno Mars behbey !
0801011 <3 ida{ah}mad
Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
Good Morning precious people . Today i woke up at 1107am , kinda early huh ? Then now im sitting infront of the comp checking fb , tumblr and now posting at blog . Well , yesterday i showed cutestuff (penny) some supra shoes & air max . And she was superB happy & excited . Haha , how cute & funny of her . I promised to show her more next time when i online shopping / window shopping . Okay okay , let's talk about my girlfriend YanaTiny . I miss her to the MAXXXX you know . Last kite jumper was on Friday , tu pon after school bell ring i go home cos sick mah , taboleh tahan . My whole body aching like hell , then somemore got high fever . Nur diyana bte diwanan , i Siti Zahidah bte Azman rindu sngat sngat pada mu . Sumpah ! 1yr 4mnths and still countin hunn , WHOO HOO ! Harap harap we last long kay bhy ? Okay , about the JC thingy kan , i think we better cancel sudah . We create the crew but no have practice ley . Apa niy lah dong ? HaiyoMah , so how ? Izat , Yana & Wani . I think it's better for us to like cancel lah , cos we everytime busy . okay then , i gtg . BYE & ily people
«
»
© Simply Me